Talent Scout at Believe (IT)
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,900 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry!
Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris (Ticker: BLV, ISIN: FR0014003FE9).
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
Attached to our Business Development Leader, your objective is to develop believe’s portfolio of artists in Italy. You are responsible for the whole process from sourcing to attending meetings, to deal negociation and signing. You will also help in building Believe’s scouting strategy.
- Source new and emerging artists
- Carry out meetings with prospective clients to pitch our services.
- Build strong relationships with artists, management and the local industry (music lawyers etc.)
- Monitor analytic & digital trends as well as our growing TuneCore roster.
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events to represent Believe.
- Analyse the impact of spend and structure artist offers
- Present deals to your local internal team and coordinate with Head of Sales to validate deal offers.
- Thorough tracking of deals on our CRM system, and collecting of key client data.
- Complete all internal training certifications and attend external industry wide training Believe will provide.
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
- Demonstrable experience in the recorded music industry. Experience in a curation and/or artist/management facing capacity preferred.
- Ability to be both creative and data driven.
- Artist focussed and passionate about the Independent Music Industry with a good knowledge of the independent ecosystem and digital landscape.
- Proactive attitude to work to deadlines, meet targets and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship building skills and team-oriented approach.
- Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
- Available to work some evenings and to travel internationally as may be required
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.