As a Social Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting existing and prospective customers on defined social media platforms to a high standard, both reactively and proactively. You will represent the company on social platforms, reinforcing our professional yet friendly approach and will build rapport with advocates and key communities.
Reporting to the Senior Social Support Coordinator, you’ll work with our global customer service team to hit our social KPIs and strive for improvements, looking for opportunities to innovate and broaden our reach.
The position involves liaison with customers, social media team, global support team, marketing and brand advocates.
- Maintain a presence on defined social platforms, responding to customer queries in a timely, friendly, problem-solving manner.
- Hit key KPI targets – response rate, avg. response time.
- Absorb customer trends and sentiment reporting back to Support Management and Marketing at regular intervals.
- Use your finger-on-the-pulse position to contribute to the defined specification of new product development with a focus on ease of use.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers, driving them toward conversion/advocacy.
- Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Lead by example on social platforms, propagating best practice and setting the benchmark for others in the business.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Management of relationships with brand advocates.
- Document social media procedures, guidelines and best practices.
- Represent our brands at trade shows and other industry events.
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge and experience of key social platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Friendly, calm, professional approach to customer engagement.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- A passion for audio and music.
- Audio tech knowledge would be an advantage.
- Experience with (or at least knowledge of) our family of products.
Focusrite plc is a global music and audio group that develops and markets music technology products. Used by audio professionals and amateur musicians alike, our solutions facilitate the high-quality production of recorded and live sound. Our audio technology brands stand together, seeking to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity – ‘we make music easy to make’.
The Focusrite Group trades under nine established and rapidly growing brands: Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, Novation, ADAM Audio, Sequential, Martin Audio, Optimal Audio, Ampify Music and Linea Research. With a high-quality reputation and a rich heritage spanning decades, its brands are category leaders in the music-making industry.
Music technology is an enriching space to work in and we enjoy a Group-wide open-door culture which encourages innovation. This culture, combined with a passion for the inspirational solutions we create, has led to the group winning numerous accolades, including three Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, the AIM Company of the Year Award 2021 and regular appearances in ‘The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For’.
The Focusrite Group is dedicated to building a great place to work and as an equal opportunity employer we are committed to Diversity and Inclusion. The group mission is to cultivate an equitable culture, internally and externally, where all people feel they are welcome, safe and positively represented, because at Focusrite they truly are. Equally, we recognise the major impact that climate change is having on our world and work every day towards being industry leaders in a carbon neutral future.
Comprehensive benefits package includes medical insurance, life assurance, short term and long-term disability, dental, vision, 401K employer contribution, 28 days PTO, staff discount on company products and merchandise. Group bonus scheme.