Office Coordinator at Kobalt (US)
Kobalt Music is hiring a service driven and committed Office Coordinator to act as our receptionist, as well as overall facilities point-person in the New York office. Reporting into the Vice President, People & Culture/Facilities for North America, the ideal candidate has a track record of juggling multiple priorities while maintaining great communication and professionalism with all levels and areas of an organization.
This is a great opportunity for someone highly organized with experience of working in similar roles in fast-paced to work for a team passionate about transforming the industry, providing an alternative to the traditional music industry model.
WHAT DOES AN OFFICE COORDINATOR AT KOBALT DO?
- You provide receptionist coverage including greeting visitors, answer phones, generate internal/external correspondence etc.
- Your general office maintenance include; making sure kitchen is clean, orderly and properly stocked at all times wiping down counters and tables in common areas, kitchen and conference rooms starting dishwasher(s) at the end of each day/emptying dishwasher(s) every morning keep main areas organized as well as ensure office snacks, beverages and pantry are restocked on a daily basis
- You assist in unpacking boxes and delivering items/mail to the appropriate person.
- You ensure that all new employees are set up with required credentials, key card access, office space, equipment and supplies.
- You participate in the planning and execution of various personnel moves in and around building and offsite locations as needed.
- You assist with event set-up and breakdown (i.e. artist performances, company all hands meetings, etc.).
- You coordinate various meetings, conference calls and schedules.
- You raise invoices/POs for all building/facilities-related work/vendors.
- You interact with both employees and building facilities representatives in the coordination of addressing issues, maintenance requests and corrective measures as well as help with any general handy work from hanging artwork/pictures, moving furniture, unloading/lifting heavy boxes to putting small furniture items together, fixing broken desks and office chairs, and changing light bulbs.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have proven experience working in a similar position in Facilities and/or Office Management (experience of working with contractors/external vendors is a plus!)
- You are service oriented with outstanding written and verbal communication skills as well as solid people and customer service skills.
- You are a proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail who identifies and improves the workings of the company in addition to responding to specific requests.
- You have excellent follow-through and problem-solving skills who enjoys multitasking.
- You must be able to lift and move light objects (up to approx. 25lbs in weight) as well as able to walk, sit and stand for longer periods of time.
- You are computer proficient with good working knowledge of Google G Suite.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.