Marketing Coordinator at Third Man Records (US)
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing social media marketing and advertising campaigns on behalf of the Third Man suite of businesses. This person will maintain high brand awareness and recognition across all relevant properties to improve performance, grow customer base, and maximize long-term strategy. They will work cross-functionally with division managers to develop and organize campaigns around product initiatives and sales goals. This position reports directly to the President of Marketing/A&R. This is a full-time position based in Nashville.
but are not limited to:
Social Media and Email Marketing:
- Social media management and maintenance across select TMR properties on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok.
- Maintain social media calendar with album release dates, events, sales and promotions.
- Coordinate label and retail copywriting with PM’s, A&R, and e-commerce team.
- Establish a regular posting schedule that preserves balance between label, retail, sales, and historical posts.
- Update and organize Linktree.
- Diligently monitor audience and subscriber interaction across platforms.
- Manage and optimize TMR Youtube and select artist channels.
- Upload videos, add descriptions, tags and end cards.
- Make YouTube community posts.
- Create Youtube Shorts strategy.
- Develop strong understanding of best practices across all SM platforms, to serve as the in-office SM expert and offer advice to any team members.
- Maintain a best practices document for company-wide reference.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and news.
- Prioritize social media growth and innovation with a focus on video mediums such as Reels, Shorts and TikTok.
- Manage email marketing platform Klaviyo (in UK and US) and assist others in troubleshooting and newsletter delivery.
- Communicate with relevant teams to assemble content and provide e-marketing analytics.
Digital and Out-of-House Advertising:
- Collaborate with The Orchard and Digital Retail Manager to create and submit digital and OOH advertising plans for album campaigns.
- Work with label manager to establish appropriate budget spend.
- Monitor phase results and adjust plans as necessary.
- Create and self-run advertising for The Vault, Third Man Books, Third Man London, Third Man Hardware, and any TMR promotions/releases not running directly through The Orchard.
- Upload and monitor ads directly on FB/IG, Google Ads/YT, TikTok, print advertising, OOH, etc.
- Update all relevant marketing plans and documents with advertising info, budgets, and results.
- Analyze data and provide reporting to help gauge and compare marketing results (performance and ROI) with comparable album and product releases in the marketplace.
- Manage TMR’s public DSP profiles and playlists.
- Develop and maintain all marketing asset deadlines and communicate with the relevant teams when there might be delays.
- Set up and monitor Google Alerts for company properties/keywords.
- Provide oversight and feedback for general company-wide marketing needs and questions.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the music industry (preference given to those with specific marketing and social media management experience).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Multitasker who works well under pressure.
- Graphic design and visual composition sensibilities.
- Experience with Google Workspace.
- Instagram and TikTok proficiency.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS DESIRED
- Adobe Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop.
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms and template design.
- Repost apps.
- ImgPlay (or any app for creating GIFs).
- Basic movie editor.
- Shopify experience.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.