We’re looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our team in London. You should have strong opinions about how development is done in 2021 and be up to date with the latest technologies, along with regulatory and ethical concerns.
You will be joining a multidisciplinary agile team, where you will develop and maintain new and existing features and functionality for Boiler Room that are:
- Stable, reliable and tested
- Usable, intuitive and accessible
- Nice to look at
We’re looking for someone with an eye for design who likes to get involved in product discussions. You should feel comfortable working on every stage of a feature’s development lifecycle.
You’ll be free to work remotely with some days per week spent in our London HQ in Hackney.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Role Specific:
- UX design
- GraphQL (bonus)
- Python (bonus)
- React Native (bonus)
You would be expected to have some experience of being a part of a collaborative, cross-functional product team.
WORKING AT BOILER ROOM
- Be a brand ambassador for Boiler Room; ensuring everything you do at Boiler Room is in line with our manifesto and vision
- Be open to feedback from your team to benefit personal/project development and learning
- To promote teamwork and to ensure effective working relations and communication across the whole company
- Encourage a tolerant working environment and champion diversity within the workplace
COMPANY PERKS (to name a few)
- Free guestlist for you and your friends to Boiler Room parties
- Free clothes from our apparel line every quarter
- Personal training and growth allowance
- Monthly ClassPass membership
- Your choice of hardware
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Applicants are advised to apply early; we reserve the right to close a vacancy prior to the closing date if a high number of applicants are received. If you are successful and shortlisted for an interview, you will be contacted via email using the address with which you applied.
Candidates who make it past review will be invited for a quick phone call with our Product Director followed by a take home test. Candidates that pass this stage will be invited for further interviews with the wider team. After this we will make a decision.