Head of E-Commerce & Digital at Rough Trade (DE)
Rough Trade is coming to Europe, on and offline.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce professional to join a well regarded, independently owned omni-channel retailer, to lead the market entry of Rough Trade’s E-Commerce and digital proposition in Europe.
Working with the senior teams in the UK & DE, the Head of eCommerce & Digital will enjoy a high profile role within the business and be a key driver in the firm’s continued success.
You will report directly to the EU Managing Director.
- Own the output and performance of all Rough Trade EU retail digital channels including roughtrade.com & social media.
- Maximise E-Commerce performance through effective day to day management of the website. Maximising key metrics such as conversion rate, customer engagement, AOV & other performance indicators.
- Deliver an exceptional customer journey across all digital platforms through to product delivery including click and collect from the brand’s retail network. Listen to user feedback to adapt our approach and services.
- Project manage the development of the E-Commerce platform, technical integrations with third party platforms and services and any future technology products used to promote Rough Trade.
- Develop and adopt a company wide E-Commerce strategy with senior management and directors.
- Make tactical changes within the team to adapt to market conditions, ensuring the business is at the forefront of the industry and gaining competitive advantage at every opportunity.
- Recruit, train & develop the E-Commerce and Digital Team.
- Manage acquisition strategy through PPC, SEO & Affiliate marketing.
- Manage CRM through email and on-site chat.
- Report on performance with a focus on key analytics and metrics including control of marketing budget.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 3+ years experience managing a growing E-Commerce brand.
- Strong technical expertise and experience of working with technical teams in a product / project management role.
- Commercially focussed with a great understanding of the metrics that are worth tracking and how to explain E-Commerce performance.
- Motivated by delighting customers with a firm understanding of what makes a great digital experience for our customers.
- Great with data. Comfortable working with large amounts of data and creating custom data solutions. Experience with SQL, Python or similar is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of E-Commerce trends and Rough Trade’s positioning within the music retail market.
You will be the in-house expert for all things E-Commerce and Digital Marketing. Experience working at a senior level within a customer focussed E-Commerce setting is essential.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record of developing successful E-Commerce strategies.
Joining a people focussed business, your strong technical experience will be backed by great people skills. Your passion for all things digital and delivering success for the business will be self-evident, as will your commitment to develop your team.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented E-Commerce and Digital Marketing professional to make a significant impact on the future growth of a rapidly growing business, to build a team and very much make the role your own.
Salary: € – based on experience & competitive with performance bonus & based on experience
Locations: Berlin, Germany
Remote status: Hybrid Remote
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.