NOVA Entertainment is Australia’s fastest growing entertainment business and a recognised leader in the media industry. Our mission is to create and share great experiences. We’re able to do so thanks to an ingrained culture of innovation and creativity, driven by a group of exceptional people who love what they do. We are looking for a creative and commercially experienced media professional to join us as a leader within our CREATE Partnerships Team.
We’re looking for a COMMERCIALLY CONNECTED LEADER who knows how to effectively DRIVE OUTCOMES AT PACE. Reporting to our dynamic Group Head of Partnerships, this role will work closely with senior internal stakeholders across Commercial Operations, Content and Digital functions, as well as NOVA’s sales force and the broader branded entertainment team (CREATE) on the commercialisation of partnership opportunities across broadcast, music, events and digital audio. In a nutshell, you job is to lead the newly formed Audio Partnerships team to deliver partnership revenue and growth across traditional and new revenue streams.
You will work to maximise commercial return across all our assets and inventory through innovative and strategic partnerships and packaging. You will also drive the development of new opportunities across multiple platforms, ensuring everything we do is reflective of the current market opportunity and demand.
Why we will love to meet you
You are someone who can navigate the internal landscape between commercial & content with trust and integrity to create market leading partnerships and packages. You have a strong understanding of broadcast and digital audio inventory, teamed with the creativity and strategic thinking to drive fresh ways of thinking – you are a natural problem solver and a people-person who has an exceptional ability to develop new relationships and manage your team to successful outcomes.
If you are at a Group Sales Manager level at a media publisher/broadcaster, known for your ability to sell complex and integrated media solutions, and looking for the next step in your career but craving more autonomy, creativity and strategy in your day-to-day in a high profile role…this role is right up your alley.
Keys to your success in this role include
- Strong level of autonomy, vision and ability to build relationships quickly and influence outcomes at pace
- Proven tenure and career development in the media/broadcasting industry, preferably within publisher or agency
- Mature understanding of the Australian media landscape and client/agency relationship dynamics
- A Microsoft whizz – especially PowerPoint and Excel
Benefits & Perks
Why working at Nova Entertainment is the perfect next step for you personally and professionally
- Additional leave days: Anniversary & Loyalty leave, Give back Leave, Mental Wellbeing days
- Access to Learning and Development programs & internal opportunities such as Future Women Scholarships, Internal Mentoring Programs etc
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives (Nova’s Life+ & Employee Assistance Program, mental health training programs, discounted products and services with selected valued partners)
- Frequent staff lunches, survey celebrations & an in-house bar!
- Paid Parental Leave that is for ALL parents (if applicable)
- Plus, a whole lot more!