Executive Assistant at Fox Entertainment (US)
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
The Executive Assistant will support the Executive Vice President of FOX Alternative Entertainment and will be responsible for providing essential support to all areas under the oversight a studio including but not limited to scheduling and calendars, budgets and cost reporting, production and office operations, travel, post production, asset management and record keeping.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage the EVP’s schedule and daily calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executives’ behalf, if and as requested
- Answer phone calls and handling rollovers in a polite and professional manner
- Keep minutes of executive meetings
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records
- Perform minor accounting duties including management of executive and department expenses and reconciling
- Maintain departmental master production/development and post calendars for all projects in production
- Sort, track, file, and maintain production and project materials of confidential information, calendars, and vital documents without day-to-day supervision
- Work with other departmental assistants to maintain database of talent
- Assist with asset and delivery management, including setting up wrap binders and show files for each production, and uploading/filing documents as required and available
- Assist with onboarding personnel and secure necessary resources such as seating, ID badge, parking, computer/email/server access, phones, etc. when necessary
- Manage facilities and office-related needs as directed
- Provide other support as needed and directed
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years executive assistant experience or higher
- A background and strong interest in the business of television
- Ability to read/interpret/summarize budgets and financial statements for internal senior executives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Mature, self-starter professional with attention to detail, superb phone skills and the ability to prioritize under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Strong interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.25-25.00 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.