Curator Engagement Manager at Sofar Sounds (US)
We’re Sofar Sounds, your global music community. We bring people together in unexpected spaces in hundreds of cities around the world. We’re artists, music lovers and organizers. We’re a company of musicians for musicians. We create, perform, listen and work to make intimate live music experiences that connect us all. Every show is focused on the artist.
As our Curator Engagement Manager, you will be on the front line of our thriving Curator community (a group of 350+ independent concert organizers around the world), helping to support and grow this global network of local event organizers. You’ll be part of a team passionate about creating more performance opportunities for local artists worldwide by building a vibrant global Curator community.
Please note that we’re open to candidates who remote and able to work EST hours.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary point of contact for the community—managing support requests and owning our communication channels (Zendesk, Slack, email), working cross-functionally to track down answers to Curator’s questions
- Own our Community CRM (Active Campaign); ensuring contacts and automations are maintained, supporting integrations across our platforms to monitor activity, and reporting on KPIs
- Lead the team initiatives to increase Curator participation and engagement, working with colleagues to proactively design and implement approaches
- Take the lead in designing, implementing and monitoring feedback systems for Curators that document and quantify areas for improvement, sharing results and suggestions to cross-functional teams
- Own a Curator communications calendar, and strategize for product announcements, business updates, and community news; drafting communications and identifying appropriate channels while ensuring brand and voice consistency
- Host and facilitate regular calls, workshops and Town Halls to provide updates and build connections within the community
- Own our Curator Handbook and other learning platforms to support ongoing Curator education, creating new documentation, processes and training materials
- Support and create processes for helping new Curators get to their first few shows
Who you are:
- Experience building and managing online/offline communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-versed in putting on quality events & working closely with artists/music fans
- Organized, analytical, results-oriented, and self-directed
- Someone who excels in building and optimizing systems and processes
- Experience in onboarding, pipeline management, and CRM expertise is a plus
- Familiarity with tools such Zendesk, Active Campaign, and Ometria
- Deep understanding of and alignment with Sofar’s global community & values
- Genuine, demonstrated commitment to supporting artists and local music
Nice to have:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Product marketing experience
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.