Be part of the conversation and keep it going
• Stay current on events and trends and understand the topics that are popular at any given time to create assets that are culturally relevant.
• Respond quickly when a topic is gaining popularity, and create content that is memorable, actionable, and shareable.
• Understand audience preferences (what matters to fans, how they consume music and how they want to engage with the artist) and incorporate them into the creative process.
• Proactively create opportunities for the artist to interact with their fans through a variety of platforms and present them to Digital Marketing.
Translate the artist’s vision into branding outputs
• Create compelling outputs to deliver the artist’s profile and persona across different types of media, including social media and streaming platforms.
• Lead the production of creative assets and the roll out of the social media strategy for SME Thailand artists.
• Ensure their team and the external network of third parties understand and create assets that fit the artist’s profile.
• Facilitate the creative development and oversee the production of creative pieces, including print, video, digital, mobile, and social media executions and campaign / release collateral.
• Ensure the creative work is delivered on time, to the required level of quality, and within the estimated budget agreed with the repertoire centre teams.
• Encourage a high level of creativity among their team ensuring work is smart, impactful, varied, imaginative and audience-centred.
Build a creative network to enhance SMEs capabilities
• Allocate agencies and negotiate with external suppliers to support with the creative process across multiple projects (when required).
• Work with the insights, data, and analytics team to leverage audience data to inform creative design.
• 5+ years’ experience managing creative and campaigns from ideation to execution in the music / fashion / film or similar creative industries
• Thorough understanding of how the various technologies that drive music consumption work and how to use them to create content and drive audience / fan engagement
• Ability to plan and organize internal and external resources to deliver the agreed outcomes for a variety of projects within the agreed quality timeframe and budget
• Responds and adapts quickly to changes, maintaining a flexible attitude and using the new conditions to evolve their thinking
Ability to generate new and useful ideas and to execute them through a variety of media and digital and non-digital platforms
• Ability to articulate an idea or point of view verbally or in writing succinctly, with clarity and confidence, adapting the message to different audiences
• Have a “can-do” attitude and sees obstacles as opportunities to find alternative ways to do things and grow, demonstrating resourcefulness and flexibility
• Fluent in English
• Have a thorough understanding of lifestyle and cultural trends.