Coordinator, Digital Marketing at BMG (US)
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’. Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Are you constantly on the lookout for new music? Are you the friend who is always in the know on the latest social media trends and informing the group? If yes, you sound like just the right fit as our Digital Marketing Coordinator at BMG, where you’ll help connect a roster of artists spanning multiple genres – pop, hip-hop, rock and country – with their fans online as well as be involved in the journey of releasing a record from start to finish. Our ideal candidate is passionate about music, social media and the fast-paced world of tech.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Provide direct support to the Nashville Digital Marketing team and managing day-to-day digital marketing admin needs to best. serve the department, i.e. reporting, creating tracking links, monitoring fan chatter, etc.
- Devise social timelines, write and proof copy, and monitor fan engagement.
- Collaborate with Creative team on content and provide feedback on copy, design and specs needed for each social platform (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, tik tok, Tumblr).
- Coordinate social advertising – i.e. boosting posts and native ads across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and more.
- Identify social influencers and develop a partnership strategy for our music and content.
- Research the latest trends in social media and conduct weekly updates.
- Report key insights and engagement across artist socials.
- Develop copy for artist emails and work with Creative team on template design/content.
- Create and update social reports throughout campaign.
- Develop social advertising plan, execute, and adjust based on analytics and engagement all within proposed budget.
- Create social graphics for releases and campaigns.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current digital trends and the willingness to learn more about the various areas of digital marketing.
- Keen understanding of the artist’s voice and audience to best engage consumers.
- Passion for promoting music and connecting fans with their favorite (or soon-to-be favorite) artists.
- Attention to detail and excellent writing/editing skills.
- Organized and a natural multi-tasker.
- Ability to take initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Experience managing social communities.
Benefits & Perks
What’s In It For You.
- Hybrid working environment – 3 days in office, 2 days work from home.
- Robust medical, dental and vision packages.
- Dollar for dollar match of up to 6% into 401(k) after your first year with the company.
- Flexible time off policy – no caps, no accruals!
- Annual fitness reimbursement and options to earn financial rewards through completing qualified wellness activities.
- Commuter benefits.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program offering 24/7 wellbeing support.
- Summer Fridays.
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including internal trainings, mentorship programs, access to Linkedin Learning and more!
- Artist showcases and playbacks
- It’s a plus (not a must), if you have p revious experience in a digital marketing position, and are familair with using Canva/ Photoshop.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.