TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us: At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team: You will be part of a dynamic team working closely with content programming, marketing, PR and other core functions. The Content Partnerships team’s goal is to elevate the TikTok’s content ecosystem through strategic partnerships across all key categories and grow our brand footprint in the market. We keep data & insights at the front & center of everything we do, and use them to devise out both short and long term business strategies.
- Build strong relationships with music partners (artists & labels) within the Pakistan industry and onboard them to TikTok.
- Responsible for supporting content partners from various platform perspectives including training, content creation and account guidance.
- Responsible for monitoring partners’ accounts in-app performance and grow their follower-ship.
- Work with a regional strategist and related teams to build a proper plan to support the growth of partner accounts, and increase the overall growth of the entertainment vertical within the whole content ecosystem.
- Collaborate with various cross functions to initiate in-app campaigns, including strategy planning and executing the plan with related data analysis.
- Work with XFN teams to organize events / offline meet-ups and build content showcases.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing artists/musicians with platforms/agencies.
- 7+ years of experience in the content/online media industry in Pakistan.
- Understanding of the local content partner ecosystem industry, and pop culture; passionate about content and TikTok as a platform.
- Strong account management & time management skills.
- Fluent in English & Urdu.
- Ability to take ownership of the whole partner and creator acquisition chain (pitching, acquisition, activation, retention, partnership).
- Ability to execute strategies and plans according to management planning.
- Excellent communication skills; good at negotiation, presentation and problem-solving.
- Excellent Analytical Skills.