Client Services Manager, Partnerships & Business Development at The Recording Academy (US)
The Client Services Manager, Partnerships & Business Development will be responsible for successfully managing the day-to-day execution of all contractually obligated deliverables for corporate partners while upholding the integrity, values, and reputation of the Recording Academy.
What You’ll Do
This position reports directly to the Client Services Director, Partnerships & Business Development. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and renewing current partnerships by developing well-planned sponsorship strategies and targeting prospective brand & digital partners. This role is key in generating new revenue to meet the organization’s financial goals and objectives.
- Manage all aspects of execution for Recording Academy brand partner programs under direction from Client Services Director
- Build and foster relationships with all partnership accounts
- Develop client-facing Scope of Work that outlines custom program details
- Drive timeline management and deliverables to hit deadlines
- Oversee budget tracking for internal brand partner activities to ensure the custom program stays within budget
- Collaborate with internal departments (Digital Media, Production, Comms. Brand Mktg, etc.) to ensure program efficiency and KPI delivery
- Lead post-mortem discussions/reports on key partnerships
- Work closely with Sales team to develop program recap deck & reporting analysis
- Identify and attend key networking events and functions
- Work collaboratively with all partnership sales team and local chapters to assist in creating sponsorship relationships
- Create and develop new revenue opportunities through continued sponsorships inventory development, promotions, and in-kind relationships
- Development of new asset ideation and experiences.
- Organize sponsorship inventories including signage, digital, web, onsite presence, etc.
- Participate in special projects defined by Client Services Director, Partnerships & Business Development
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 4-5 years in Sponsorship Sales/Activations with a focus on Project and/or Account management
- Very strong verbal, organizational and problem-solving skills and must be extremely detailed oriented
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills with previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Integrity to safeguard confidential information
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capability to multi-task and manage multiple sponsorship activities at once
- Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR CERTAIN ROLES
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time, and work at a computer for long periods of time.
The employee will be required to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.