Catalog A&R Coordinator at Concord (US)
Concord is one of the world’s largest independent record companies, the home of an exciting group of labels including Concord Records, Razor & Tie, Loma Vista, Fearless, and Rounder, plus the iconic music of brands including Stax, Prestige, Fantasy, Victory, Fania, Riverside, Varèse Sarabande, and many more. We produce, market and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. We also have a philosophy of helping artists build long-term careers. Our expanding roster includes both legendary and exciting new artists, with a large focus on fostering our rich history.
Craft Recordings is the catalog team of Concord’s Recorded Music division. We create thoughtfully curated products (digital and physical), with a meticulous devotion to quality and a commitment to preservation—ensuring that our vast and diverse recordings endure for new generations to discover.
As the Catalog A&R Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Craft A&R team in both administrative and creative areas, including tracking and processing invoices, research, developing label copy, and managing sales projections among other tasks. The coordinator will work closely with other departments within Concord (Creative, Sales, Digital, International) to help ensure that projects are delivered on time.
What you’ll do
- Track and process invoices from various vendors associated with catalog releases.
- Manage the sales projection process for projects.
- General research and label copy creation.
- Assist the various A&R team members with various tasks.
Outline of Specific Functions:
- General research of the Craft catalog, including music from our wide range of genres (jazz, rock, punk, blues, Americana, soul/R&B, gospel).
- Assist with creating detailed label copy for releases.
- Manage all incoming invoices for the A&R team and work with finance to make sure they are paid in a timely manner.
- Work with sales and international to gather sales projections for new releases.
- Track down audio, video, photographs and art sources for various projects.
- Help schedule various new releases.
- Create playlists highlighting the Craft catalog across various DSP’s.
What you’ll need
- General knowledge of a wide range of music genres and eras.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present analysis results to senior management.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management and other departments.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential, both in the office and remotely.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point and other related programs.
- A BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field preferred, and general agreement and acceptance of the Company’s core values is required.
This is a hybrid role requiring 3 days minimum on-site.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.